How to set-up after download

Hello, first I wish to say love the MOD pack.. it has made the different between playing the game and not... that said I just downloaded the current update. Is there a way that I can keep all the settings I currently have? The info video I have on setting it up is very good but old for 9.7, I know that it is much a personal preference but I am into sniping TD's and Heavy's.. is there a more current video of how to set-up a workable not flashy set-up? I understand there are things I will add or not use but having to set this up with each update could be cumbersome, thanks in advance and enjoy the game 

Hi

This is my opinion, members feel free to add your 

thoughts too.

Keep it to a minimum!

-A good sight. Very visible reloadbar and maybe indicator on chance to penetrate. 

-Over Target Reload Indicator. 

-XVM will get you some info to minimap and enemy. Most important is how good the 

enemy player is in that particular tank. Also which tanks have been spotted (ears) and

where on minimap.

-XVM zoom options. 

Marked options should stay the same unless Aslain does mayor changes. It usually doesnt 

take long to scroll through settings once you know what you want.

EDIT: Am I in wrong Forum or surfacebombed?

EDIT: Am I in wrong Forum or surfacebombed?

Nah we good:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DD_tank

DD or Duplex Drive tanks, nicknamed "Donald Duck tanks",[1] were a type of amphibious swimming tank developed by the British during the Second World War. The phrase is mostly used for the Duplex Drive variant of the M4 Sherman medium tank, that was used by the Western Allies during and after the Normandy Landings in June 1944.

DD tanks worked by erecting a 'flotation screen' around the tank, which enabled it to float, and had a propeller powered by the tank's engine to drive them in the water.

The DD tanks were one of the many specialized assault vehicles, collectively known as Hobart's Funnies, devised to support the planned invasion of Europe.