Over target marker configs

Since your 9.1 versions of the mod pack have been released, "the max info" version no longer allows player name to be seen.

In the early 9.1 versions the player name was showing behind the other info, but now its gone completly.

When I run the installer, I check the player name along with the max info option, but the installer unchecks it when its run.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that your overtarget markers cant be edited with the XVM sites editor.

XVM use to be a single file to edit, making it easy to adjust the config without torching the whole thing, that seems to have changed due to WoT changes.

If you can add or adjust your config it would be nice!

Barring that, if you could let me know the file that currently deals only with the overtarget section, I'm sure I can edit it to meet my needs.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this stellar mod pack!

Below is what I want to see, and have seen in the past with your modpack.

shot_019.jpg

• Administrator

This is how it works, and unchecking Players name is for safety issues (internal procedures in the installer) since it's not compatible with the max info.

As for the max info, it designed to not have player's name, what you want is something like The Max Info with Players name on the top, and imho it would be just too much. 

On the screenshot it's something that displays the same info like the max info but with players name yes, but the style is not mine...