Ship Skin Issue

Hello, hoping I can get some assistance on how to get certain ship skins to work without conflicting with other WG skins.

I have searched for an answer online but no one seems to have info on the issue I'm having. I'm trying to install the Blyskawica skin 1940 (by secession) and i can get it to work but what happens is that my WG camo on my fubuki as well as my kiev revert back to their default WG skin as if there is no camo put on it, even when there is. I have no issues with the Bismark skin for the tirpits however.

Another skin issue that i am having is with the arpeggio of blue steel skin pack. I can get them installed no problem, but what happens (for the yamato for example) is that the WG camo that i have on already bleeds through the modded skin and i get this (see attached photo). I have done my best to try and find the solution online on my own but i have had no luck. I appreciate the assistance.

post-11270-0-28843300-1453691225_thumb.p

_Aslain_logs.zip