where is the readme for player stats mod

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a description / readme explaining in detail what each of the object / colors mean?

Example: Numbers on the right are the battle statistics on average xp earned.

What do the colors mean on the players name of ship? I heard level of expertise in that ship; if true what is the ranking what color is the high and which is the low? 

• 2 weeks later...

when I just downloaded the new Aslans I didnt see the option for the "XVM" for player stats...or my favorite mod the tool that tells you in torpedo mode the direction of the enemy on the mini map, where the dead ships are if you prefer...and the other directional indicators. Is that coming soon again? Those were my favorites and very useful. Thanks for all the hard work you do. 

Sadly this is true! The Player stat mod is nice to have; I like seeing the skill level of those in my match. Hopefully the author will update soon.

I figured the missing mods had more work to be done on them or something. When you don't have them it really makes you appreciate how much it helps to have that information at your fingertips. I don't ever talk about it in chat (ie..that guy sucks ) but I will inform my team that there is one Unicum on the other side that if all things being equal take a shot at him. It also helps me decide what to do sometimes...when in a Pub a player says..hey follow me..I'm going to do this thing you have never heard of. If hes all red and a noob...I take a pass. If he is a decent player with a lot of games...or even just good in that particular ship I will go. I also miss the larger "Spotted" icons...as my eyes are not good and that tiny exclamation point is hardly visible to a Mr Magoo like me....

• 2 weeks later...