World of Warships modpack v0.5.2.4

Fang

I was wondering how long it takes to make a new version of the modpack to go with a new version of the game. the new patch v0.5.2.4 comes out today (right now as i type this) and i kinda NEED the training room. i have the yamato and the thing costs way too much to service/repair for a co-op only player like me (in my opinion) so i use the training room to help out with the costs and still have fun.

p.s. How do i use the shoutbox? there's no text box or anything for me to type in. (at least im not seeing it)

Edited by Fang
  • Administrator

I can update paths to make the modpack work with 0.5.2.4, but to update all mods we all have to wait for the other people to update their mods. The same is with training room enabler, it's usually available after few days from the WG update.\

To use shoutbox you have to make 1 post on forums and your account has to be 1 day old.

few days? ok that's better than what i was thinking. 

oh and i saw your shoutbox post. 6am est update 0.5.2.4 comes out and the servers will be unavailable for 1.5 hours.

Edited by Fang