need mod updated for version 0.5.2.4

nvm i will just type it out

Critical error occured 

application E:/Games/world_of_warships/worldofwarships.exe

crased 02.03.2016 at 8:31:12

the bigworld client has encountered an unhandled exception and must close (exception_access_violation :0xC0000005 @ 0x01D1EBB7) (Read @ 0xfffffff4)

The application must exit

• Downvote 1

Rename the folder to the new WOWS version, and use the following mods that are on the attachment I provided. I have played 15 games so far with no errors, bugs, or crashes (of course, do the installation first, THEN rename the folder). You can choose to not use some of them, but so far I proven that all of these are compatible.

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

• Downvote 1

;) thanks for info

tomorrow...

until then, rename folder to new wows version inside res_mods. Maybe remove training room mod too.

whatever you do dont remove the training room from the modpack installer when you update it aslain.

Edited by Fang

He'll probably have to. The training room breaks with every update until mod maker fixes it.

i dont mind waiting for the mod maker to update it. 

Did you know you can get the training room to work by editing the prefrences.xml file? open the prefrences file in notepad and find where it says CooperativeBattle or RandomBattle and replace it with TrainingBattle.