The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.

I am repeatedly getting this message while attempting the most current of the WOW mods.  I have deleted MacAfee from my computer and shut off the MSN protection.  I have noticed the download time for this mod is a bit over twice what previous mods have required.  Up from 7 minute to over 16 minutes.  At the 30% mark a message informs me the download was interrupted.  After resuming it will proceed to apx the 60% point.  it then skips to completed.  After the next couple of steps it informs me the data is corrupted.

All previous mods have work very well on this computer.  Only this latest update has been troublesome.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been fighting this as well for the last couple hours.  I tried earlier tonight and then came back but am still having the same issue.  tried a couple of different browsers and turned my AVAST off in case that was the problem.  Very slow download and then  corrupt or simply will not run (i also had an issue where i could not delete the file in order to replace it since there was an executable stuck in system memory that windows task manager would not close-- had to reboot)

• Upvote 1

been a loyal Aslains modpack user a looooooooooong time and never had any issues related to the warship mod pack until now. 3 days since the update and still have yet to have a successful download of the modpack. I tried everything

that has been suggested in other threads, going as far as uninstalling antivirus so there is none, zip, zero, notta for antivirus, different browsers, 6 different desktops and laptop computers plus my pc at work and still get the super slow download only to end with corrupt files message that has been mentioned many times in other threads. Im no pc newbie and I know my way around a computer.. Is this a windows 10 issue because thats the last thing i can think of and about to do a win7 install on one of  my pc's just to rule it out

Relax guys and wait a bit more. Servers where Aslain is keeping his pack are a bit overloaded because it happened that both WoT and WoWs had a patch at the same time so a lot of users is trying to access them. Just wait for a day or two and they will stabilize.

I finally figured out yesterday that i was not getting a complete download even though the download was "completed"  I downloaded the update from both the direct and the direct link download was less than half the size of other file.

Today's update went through with the usual flying colors so thanks again for the hard work!