Mod Pack Providing Features not Requested

No offense and I do not mean to insult. I also understand that every part of the world is different and that some people like things that others are weirded out or even horrified by. With that said, I would like to bring up a glitch that drives me crazy. I don't know if I need to provide you with the log, but I specifically opted out of anything anime related. I even did a complete reinstall of WoWS to make sure that I had pristine unaltered files and that I was going to do things properly when it comes to modding which is why I liked yours. It has logs and an uninstaller. So I can't be specific - only provide logs. I used about 75% of the available features when installing the mod pack, but somewhere in there a problem occurs with maybe forgotten material or whatever. Anyway, it changed the mission small box that's in my 'hanger/port' and when you click it to bring up the main missions / challenges screen, depending on which picture is is, has the darn anime!!! picture provided. Picture Provided

It is very aggravating to go to so much work and the one thing that you couldn't get rid of, is back. Please assistance would be nice. Either replacing thesse or fixing the mod. Do you know which .swf files these are located in? I could do it myself but I want the mod pack to be perfect because it's a great 'clean' tool.

This anime shit is weird. Again I know we all like weird things, but this shit is a little too much.

"It's okay she looks like she 7-12 years old.. it's anime!" - creepy guy

Please don't take offense anyone, this is my opinion. I just want the pack fixed. Or someone to tell me how this happened. I may have made a mistake and I'll certainly own up to it, but I swear I went very carefully and made sure to excluded anything that even altered these areas whether it was anime or not !!!!!!

-Paul !

post-9670-0-41455400-1456680515_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much sir, I appreciate this. I looked through my old DIR and noticed that this was a two part problem. Not only was the stock anime related ships (the ones you mentioned and the ones I didn't realize were stock) in my sights, but also the captains and flags were somehow changed. And I do believe this to be the work of the MTD mod pack, but cannot say for sure. I had at one time used both Aslain and MTD. So fresh install (which wasn't just for anime lol [would have been such a waste] but also to clean up all the trash I had built up from backup files and leftover crap that I never cleaned up) was well worth it; still would have been funny if I did it only for the stock anime that you can't get rid of hahah... Anyway, I do think you are okay Aslain because like I said, my issue with old DIR was the flags and captains (as well as the stock that you can't change lol), and your MOD pack (at least in this most recent install to my new DIR of WoWS) certainly did not change my captains and flags.

After some long deliberated thought I have come to the conclusion that anything (including anime) is in a much better position that sailing the high sees under captain /MLP/

EDIT: how do I close this thread? solve it? Be nice to save some other poor white boy from the possible embarrassment of not being in tune with the anime warship scene

Edited by hAirypAulsAck
  • Upvote 1