At v5.3.1.05 Match no started

Nach Installation der neuen Version 5.3.01.05 bleibe ich  im Ladebildschirm eines Co-Op Matches hängen.

Ich habe die selben Mods wie noch in Version ...04 installiert.

Ach ein 2. Versuch mit weniger Mods funktionierte nicht.

Jetzt bin ich wieder zurück zur alten Version 04 gegangen.

Und alles ist O.K. .

TRANSLATION:

After installing the new version 5.3.01.05 I stay ,in the loading screen of a Co-Op matches, hanging .

I have the same mods installed as yet in version ... 04.

Oh a second attempt with less mods not working.

Now I'm back gone back to the old version 04.

And everything is O.K. ,

What mod's have problems ?

Greetings Diemetees

Edited by diemetees

I think the ": Smoke screen boundaries"  was the problem .

I deactivated and then worked the Mod.

Apparently they collide with the "Zoom out" Mod.

Under version 5.3.01.04 both function together without problems . :huh: 

Greetings Diemetes

Same issue - except I narrowed it down to kvalme's minimap mod - I am able to use the monstrofil minimap mod with no issues.  Whenever I select kvalme's minimap mod (I tried it standalone) I would get stuck in an infinite loading loop for battles (even in training rooms - which I use to test mods).

Smokescreen and zoom mods worked fine in battles  (of course they had to be used separate and not in conjunction), but they all worked nonetheless.

Just try this - select kvalme's minimap mod and you will not only find that you cannot "finish loading a battle" but you will not be able to even exit the WoW game program until the entire match ends.  You will have to end process via windows task manager if you wish to exit the "infinite loading screen" before the match ends.  Another interesting note while being stuck in the loading screen is that you will be able to hear all the shots and damage being done in real time in the match, along with the timer running out.

A simple fix for gamers who have expereinced this issue is to go through the mod installer again, choose all of your mods, but leave out kvalme's minimap mod - all mini map mods, such as monstrofil, are OK to install, just don't touch kvalme's mod.  Then select the "Clean" install at the end of the mod installation process.  You will find that everything works as normal again.  You won't have to do this every time - once is good enough.

Edited by snr
  • Upvote 1