Smoke screen boundaries + Max zoom out

Hey, I am Shimakaze, Gearing and Khabarovsk player !

I think, two of the best mods for DD's player are Smoke screen boundaries and Max zoom out.

This two mods are incompatible together (I understand why)

Is there any plans to fix it ?

Thx, your job is fantastic !!

• Upvote 2

As far as I'm concerned the smoke screen boundaries mod is by far the most effective and useful mod ever created for WoWs. I use several mods like changing the AP HE shell color, moving things in the GUI around where I like to see them. After SSB the second most useful IMO is the simple yet critical labeling of ships on the mini map (instead of just showing a generic DD or CA BB symbol you get Mahan, Baltimore and Iowa instead with the symbol) as well as showing the last know location of an enemy ship.

I can live with out the latter but not having the Smoke borders REALLY effects my ability to play as a gunboat and get the absolute max effect from each smoke screen.....mine and others I scavenge. Whomever came up with that SSB mod is a genius in my book. I really do appreciate all the work the modders do...Aslain and everyone else. You people really make my games so much more enjoyable...and every time I start to forget that Wargaming drops another major patch and I'm reminded...... :-)

As far as I'm concerned the smoke screen boundaries mod is by far the most effective and useful mod ever created for WoWs. I use several mods like changing the AP HE shell color, moving things in the GUI around where I like to see them. After SSB the second most useful IMO is the simple yet critical labeling of ships on the mini map (instead of just showing a generic DD or CA BB symbol you get Mahan, Baltimore and Iowa instead with the symbol) as well as showing the last know location of an enemy ship.

I can live with out the latter but not having the Smoke borders REALLY effects my ability to play as a gunboat and get the absolute max effect from each smoke screen.....mine and others I scavenge. Whomever came up with that SSB mod is a genius in my book. I really do appreciate all the work the modders do...Aslain and everyone else. You people really make my games so much more enjoyable...and every time I start to forget that Wargaming drops another major patch and I'm reminded...... :-)