0.5.3.1.07 - Kancolle Enchant Rebirth interface causes compact carousel to reset

I have found that after installing the Kancolle Enchant Rebirth interface mod, if I switch my carousel to compact view, it will go back to the default carousel view after every battle or when leaving and restarting the game. This is similar to the bug that was in the WG client earlier in February that caused the carousel to automatically switch back to default view.

After uninstalling the interface mod, I found that my compact carousel view stayed after repeated battles and exiting and restarting the game.

I didn't try it with any of the other interface mods to see if this also occurs with them.

• Administrator

These mods are from the packages section, I don't guarantee they will work fine with the other mods you select, most likely not, and belive me they are complex and based on many shared files, so installing them is more less modmoggedon.