Pause and/or restart

Just a thought here.  I know nothing about programming or how mods are built.  OK, that's out of the way.

When we download and install any of Aslain's updates, I for one do a clean install, meaning that it usually takes around 15-20 minutes or so to download and install 350-380MB of info, correct?

Now, sometimes, I have to close the install very near the end, before it's done for various reasons. Later, I now have to start all over again and do the full 15-20 minute install.

My question is, would it be possible to make an applet(?) is that the word?; to pick up where the install was stopped instead of having to start over with the complete install? or a pause button?

I don't know if it's even worth it or is it very difficult or if I'm the only one that has ever mentioned this.

Your thoughts please?

I'm not worried about right now, I know there is usually a huge server load after a WoT update.  I was just wondering in general, because my download and install speed is around 900kb to 1.1MB normally.  Sometimes I have to stop the install to do something else.  Just curious, no big deal.  No need to put in extra work or anything else.