Voice mod Arpeggio.

Hello Aslain !

Well, I would suggest a voice mode which I particularly like a lot. Arpeggio voices, the employees in Arp Kongõ and Arp Myoko ships. I would love to use on all ships of my fleet.  :D

Congratulations on your work, and Thank You!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Can you do one that does the exact opposite?

They are really annoying!

or

yep they are crap

I do not know if you know, ( apparently no ), but you do not need use, right? And people are not equal. If you do not like, DO NOT USE. You do not need " Vote this post down ". If my request is met, it will not change anything for you.

Be reasonable.

Edited by 3D_Jesse
  • Upvote 1

You could just do the opposite of disabling them by renaming your English(US) or whatever you currently have to English(US)OLD, create a new English(US) and copy the contents of the Arpeggio mod into it.  That should take care of it for you.

You will have to test it of course, as the default language uses different/compressed formats, so it may not work.  Never know until you try it though I guess.  Don't delete anything, just rename the default folder to *OLD

Edited by mjf_shadow

Deleting and changing folder name are same thing in practice. Not sure how and why it didn't work for you. For me it works like charm. Maybe the folder structure for ASIA server is different from EU which I'm on. Can you tell me, or even better provide a screenshot, what other folders are there besides "Arpeggio"

Edited by Roktaal

Yea, ASIA client is different than EU. I have Arpeggio (Arpeggio_OLD), English(US), High, Low and WOW_SC.pck

It is possible that you have additional audio files/folders located somewhere else. Check your game folder and see if you can find audio or arpeggio folders somewhere else.