Game crashing at loading screen

WoT 9.14 with Aslain mods v9.14.04 loaded today... Crashes on battle loading.  Can restart quickly, but no chat texting or mini map clicking.  Have to restart WoT after battle to get chat back and it'll usually crash at battle loading within a few games.

I think i attached the files correctly for you to see
Edited by Racewires
  • Administrator

WoT 9.14 with Aslain mods v9.14.04 loaded today... Crashes on battle loading.  Can restart quickly, but no chat texting or mini map clicking.  Have to restart WoT after battle to get chat back and it'll usually crash at battle loading within a few games.

I think i attached the files correctly for you to see

These logs are from 2015 :(

Ok.. Removed the OTM and Reload mods (I've customized them) to test and see if that was the issue. Nope, crashes to desktop on 2nd battle loading screen.  I quickly started WoT again, went directly back into battle that started, When that happens, I couldn't type in chat, and couldn't click on minimap to "Attention to F1" etc...  Also noted the player panel went back down to medium (from Large) and minimap reduced back down to small (it's usually enlarged to nearly full screen height, as I use 3 monitors).   

Will reinstall modpack with one mod at a time removed to see which is causing CTD.

Thank you for all you do for us tankers... I appreciate it!

post-4787-0-23155100-1458446626_thumb.jp

• Administrator

My game is crashing at the loading screen now.  I've re-installed the mod pack and cleared the downloads and WOT cache.  If I remove the mod pack it will launch, and with just the xvm installed it will work.

Looks like AV/network problem, try to disable my update checker (first mod in list, also ZJ reload may give you bugs cause of this issue).