Battle results "Team Score" tab is blank since mods installed

After patch 9.14 I played 2 or 3 games with vanilla client - battle results page in the garage displayed normally, including "Team score" lists.

Since installing v.9.14.00, the battle results page is normal, except for the "Team Scores" - these are now blank.

I reinstalled the modpack without the only mod that seemed relevant - "Battle results window"\ "custom graphics on battle results window by ragnarocek", but this had no effect - the team score tab is still blank.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Same issue here.  Fine before modpack install. But the team score tab is blank with modpack.  I disabled the custom graphics mod and the team score tab is still blank.  I uninstalled all mods, and tab appears fine again.  Not sure which mod is causing this. 

After patch 9.14 I played 2 or 3 games with vanilla client - battle results page in the garage displayed normally, including "Team score" lists.

Since installing v.9.14.00, the battle results page is normal, except for the "Team Scores" - these are now blank.

I reinstalled the modpack without the only mod that seemed relevant - "Battle results window"\ "custom graphics on battle results window by ragnarocek", but this had no effect - the team score tab is still blank.

Are you running the in garage calculator?  That appears to have been what was causing that for me.

• Upvote 1

OK, I had failed to do a "clean install" as I disabled things.  When I did a clean install all was well. 

So I guess unless you do a clean install you don't really remove things, you may change some options but you don't remove things.

So Rodek above said it was the hanger calc for him, that was one of the things I removed.  Can't say that was what did it for me since I removed several things, but lets say the calc is highly suspect. 

I will add back in some of the other things I removed and see if this can be nailed down.