Battle Result problem ...

• Administrator

Hello,

there is a problem on the third page on battle results in german client.

On some entries, there is something like "team/stats/labels_hits" (see image).

Regards

Can you try english version if there is any difference?

Should also be YasenKrasen chat mod (colored messages) responsible for this.

I could replicate the issue on german client with it.

Might have to revise that mod, since it causes problems with the ingame labels (also see marks of excellence).

E (copy and paste from the other thread, as they are caused by the same mod; for me anyway):

Just stating the findings again for OP.

So this issue is caused by german version of the colored chat mod.

Other languages seem to work as intended, so I'm not sure if anyone other than the original developer will look into this.

E2: Also, the mod in question changes your client language. If you intend to use a 100% working language, you'll also change your client language as a result.

So either don't use it, if this bug bothers you or use english language maybe, if you can handle it.

Should also be YasenKrasen chat mod (colored messages) responsible for this.

I could replicate the issue on german client with it.

Might have to revise that mod, since it causes problems with the ingame labels (also see marks of excellence).

E (copy and paste from the other thread, as they are caused by the same mod; for me anyway):

Just stating the findings again for OP.

So this issue is caused by german version of the colored chat mod.

Other languages seem to work as intended, so I'm not sure if anyone other than the original developer will look into this.

E2: Also, the mod in question changes your client language. If you intend to use a 100% working language, you'll also change your client language as a result.

So either don't use it, if this bug bothers you or use english language maybe, if you can handle it.

This should correct. Yassen's Colored Messages change the default Client language, and have been known to have text errors in some languages. If you're using this mod, remove it; and then see if the issue still persists.