XVM not launching

Not sure if this helps, since that sounds really weird..

Try to google "show hidden files" and maybe add your Operating System to that search.

You should find guides how to change that setting for your specific system.

Not sure if that's what's wrong on your end but it's not "normal" behavior, as far as I know.

I am not sure about the meaning man :) You say that t is possible that files went to D:drive instead of E:? Well it is possible but there are nowhere to be seen :) I ll check thorougly later.

What do you mean by "send logs again"? :) I can not send those logs Aslain demands for investigation, because I just dont see them, at least not the "Aslain something",  one. I am not sure about python.

Edited by CZE_Lion

I think he missed that you moved the game to another drive.

Your old logs say that things got installed to D: but that's correct, since you had your game there.

And he wants you to upload your .logs again for the new installation (same things you  uploaded before) + the xvm.log in your main WoT folder.

I'm not that good at reading logs myself but checking your first logs, they only mention 9.13.43 version of the installer, instead of 9.14 version.

Maybe that's the problem.

You could maybe try to uninstall Aslain's, using the uninstall.exe (the one with the red X-icon for Aslain's Modpack, since there are 2) and delete all Aslain files as well.

Then install with latest installer.

Sorry, the file is unins001.exe and is in your main WoT folder.

After the uninstall, you can check for anything that has "Aslain" in it, in the main WoT folder, and delete that manually.

Then you can try to run the latest installer and see if that works now.

OK, I ll try but I am afraid that is not the problem as the directory of World of Tanks on my original D: drive was erased completaly after my uninstallation.

Anyway thanks for your advice, it is appreciated :)

Oh, I see.

You didn't have to uninstall WoT though, as you can just move the entire game to another location and it should work fine still.

I guess you can just upload the .logs (+ xvm.log) again then, once you have run the latest installer.

There is something bad with all this. Even if I reinstalled the game to D: drive again and install the clean version of Aslain XVM now it is saying me that needs to overwrite some ttf files. Problem is I cant see them anywhere in my system while looking for them.So it was not erased before and somehow prevailed in my system. How could I find them?? I dont get it, I can see hidden files and whole directory of WoT was erased. And of course XVM have not launched and game crashed after entering the garage.

How could I erase Aslain completaly from my system? I really dont know hot to get rid of it as I dont see it installed anywhere.

Edited by CZE_Lion

Do you know where the whole Aslain was installed? To C:\VTRoot and some Harddiskvolume4 or what. Does this happened to anyone before? Problem is that the installer keeps claiming that it is installed properly and where I wanted to and obviously it is not.

From a quick Google search, it seems that those folders are from a different (security?) software by Comodo.

Seems like the files are installed/thrown into those folders.

Maybe that's what's creating those issues for you too.

If you don't need that software, people recommend not using that (from what I've read so far).

I would try to just get rid of that software and use like Avira for now.

But people also say that those folders stayed on the system, even after uninstalling.

Perhaps maybe installing the mod (and maybe WoT again) will work without that software on your PC.

Avira is just what I use, which is why I meantioned it.

Avast, Malewarebytes and AVG seem to be just as fine, according to other websites.

At least they all offer some protection but aren't as intrusive as some other software and Avira hardly ever flags something (I also don't click every button on the internet, that contains maleware =P).

E: Just for information http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-antivirus,review-2588-5.html

Thanks a lot too, for keeping on trying and check all the things suggested.

Now you can finally have fun with WoT, the toxic comments, potato teammates and arti again..! =D

It's better than spending time with your PC software though, I guess. =P

Also stats are visible so it is perfect :) I have to try some changes in mods but nothing important.

Have to check that Avira, offers me some "modules" like browser security, system speeder but I reckon you use just the antivir, correct?

Yea, I only use Avira for the virus/maleware protection.

For browser security, I simply use Chrome, which basically acts similarly to that software you had installed - runs each tab in a sandbox.

I think Firefox does the same though.

And as far as system speed goes, I do regularly try to clear junk with CC Cleaner and defrag my disks at least once a week (especially when I install a lot or bigger things, like games).

Also, using an SSD for your operating system drive is already a huge increase in speed in itself.

The rest depends on your other hardware and what your software demands from it, I guess.