[0.9.19.0.1] XiCynx's Contour Icons

XiCynx

XiCynx_Contour_Icon_Image.png

XiCynx_Contour_Icon_Image2.png

Battle Atlas

XiCynx_BattleAtlas_Image.png

Pretty basic and gives you all the information that you need.  Updated and working with 9.19.

I should be keeping up with these fairly easy and within a few days of a new patch coming out.

Please let me know if you notice anything out of place, but they should be 100% at this time.

Icon Location 1: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.19.0.1\gui\maps\icons\vehicle\contour

Icon Location 2 (I think using Aslains Mod only): C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\contouricons\regular

Atlas Location: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.19.0.1\gui\flash\atlases

Icon Download: http://world-of-tanks.s3.amazonaws.com/XiCynx_Icons.rar

Atlas Download: http://world-of-tanks.s3.amazonaws.com/XiCynx_Atlas.rar

Edited by XiCynx
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry about that... I had lost interest in WoT for a while and don't really want to ask you to put these back in your pack and don't expect it from my last disappearance.  I have updated the icons and they are working with 0.9.19.0.1

Hope everyone enjoys!  :)

• Upvote 1

I may take you up on that offer because I just realized that there is a whole new way to do these contour icons with this battle atlas and it seems confusing as all other especially considering I need to have mirrored icons and have to merged two sets of icons together to get the auto loaders mixed in with the regular tanks.  Unless there is a better guide you know of explaining how to use the new battle atlas features that aren't in Russian.  Lol

Edit: I guess to give you a bit of insight on what I do.  Right now I save all tank icons into one folder called 'Icons_no_a' for non-autoloader tanks.  I then put on a filter to add an image across the icons and export that to a folder called 'Icons_a'.  I then go to 'Data/Exported' and open the 'Exported-WotData-HasDrum-Wargaming-0' spreadsheet.  I look at the list of tanks and manually select all of them in the 'Icons_a' folder and copy them into the 'Icons_no_a' folder and merge them so I can have both regular tanks and auto loader tanks have different icon images.  Fun process but that's the only way I could get it to work unless they fixed the code in the program to actually find tanks with a drum and mark them with a separate filter.  I haven't checked.

Double Edit:  Nope just checked and there still isn't an option to apply a certain image or filter to a tank based off of if it has a drum or not.  Quite sad as it would be a really nice feature.

Edited by XiCynx
More info
  • Administrator

I would ask in that koreanrandom topic I gave you, some things are not directly available in TIM but can be achived by using special macros. Just ask there in english.

For atlas creation I am using this great application: atlascreator.zip (copy your tank icons in png to newTankImages)

Figured out the whole Atlas thing.  I've added that to the OP Download.  I'll go take a look at Korean Random and see if they have any ideas regarding the whole 'Has a Drum" tank nuisance that I'm running into.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...