3 Stars showing ingame

Hi guys,

i´ve got a stupid question. I have that "3 stars above name"-rating activated ingame and i have WN8 rating above 900 so in colours it is yellow and not orange anymore.

Still my 3 stars are all orange and my colour in the player list is orange too. What do i do wrong? 

Either your stats aren't up-to-date and still displayed in-game as below 850 WN8 (using the 6 colors scale) or the values in the colors.xc are incorrect.

The former you can update by logging into the XVM website and use "update statistics".

This will make it so your current WN8 will be displayed in-game, instead of the values from like a few days/weeks ago.

If your WN8 is on point in WoT though, you could open the colors.xc file in notepad++ and check if the WN8 values match whatever scale you chose in the installer.

The table is located near the bottom of the file and has WN8 as a headline.

• Upvote 1

Many thanks for your help! First i should find out whish scale i am using. My WN8 stats are allways up to date as i do the update on the XVM website. Is it possible, that the 3 stars are showing something completely different? Like ingame rating or so? Because there should be at least one yellow star in my rating.

Not sure if they use a different source for the color but I doubt it.

But since your name is displayed as orange, it makes sense that the second star is orange as well.

So yea, check the scale and the colors.xc and see if they're the same. Maybe there's an error.

• Upvote 1

Hi

As Almace stated everything in XVM can be changed manually here: 

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain (you might have it in different folder tree).

colors.xc you change values ex: 

"wn8": [
 { "value": 300,  "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.beginner" } },
 { "value": 450,  "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.basic" } },
 { "value": 650,  "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.below_average" } },
 { "value": 900,  "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.average" } },
 { "value": 1200, "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.above_average" } },
 { "value": 1600, "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.good" } },
 { "value": 2000, "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.very_good" } },
 { "value": 2450, "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.great" } },
 { "value": 2900, "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.unicum" } },
 { "value": 9999, "color": ${"def.colorRatingNew.super_unicum" } } 
    ],

as you see higher up RatingNew.average is 0xe6df27, which is yellow. 

Its probably a few days delay before WG info gets to XVM and then to your PC.

As for the stars markersAliveNormal.xc has these settings:

"alpha": 100,
              "color": "{{c:r|#666666}}",           <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              "font": { "align": "center", "bold": true, "name": "Wingdings", "size": 13 },
              "format": "«",
              "name": "Global Efficency",
              "shadow": { "alpha": 100, "angle": 0, "color": "0x000000", "distance": 0, "size": 1, "strength": 300 },
              "visible": true,
              "x": -11,
              "y": -48
            },

{
              "color": "{{c:t-battles|#666666}}",      <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              "name": "Tank Battles",
              "shadow": { "alpha": 100, "angle": 0, "color": "0x000000", "distance": 0, "size": 1, "strength": 300 },
              "x": 0,
            },
            {
              "color": "{{c:t-winrate|#666666}}",    <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              "name": "Tank Win Ratio",
              "x": 11,
            },

See the green arrows, thats what the stars (Wingdings) are displaying

• Upvote 1