Ovesized Screen Icons

Am a huge fan of Aslains work and have never had a problem before but this one has me scratching my head. Have tried every setting I can think of with no luck so far. When I'm playing the player panel is huge, my shell icons are triple their normal size, damage panel is gone totally and chat is hiding at the very bottom of the screen. Am throwing this out there in case anyone has a suggestion that may fix it. Am doing a totally new install of aslains mod pack as I'm typing, hoping that I fluke a miracle fix. I have attached a screen shot to try to show you what I'm talking about.

post-12394-0-99084200-1458119697_thumb.j

I do believe that i may have found the culprit, the new interface scaling that they are testing out. Switched it from auto to x1 and it seemed to improve a little. Guessing that there is some kind of resolution changing taking place that I can not do anything about. Still have insanely large text on the screen but I can see more of my actual screen now to play the game. Just going to have to stick with it until I can find a solve for it.

Edited by Joral

Hm.

You should at least attach your .logs then, so that Aslain can check your selected mods and see if he get's the same results.

The only other thing I can think of is the UI scaling mod for 4k gaming (at the very bottom of the installer), in case you selected that.

Or maybe give the option to "reset game settings and clear cache", at the end of the installer, a try and see if that helps any.

Hm.

You should at least attach your .logs then, so that Aslain can check your selected mods and see if he get's the same results.

The only other thing I can think of is the UI scaling mod for 4k gaming (at the very bottom of the installer), in case you selected that.

Or maybe give the option to "reset game settings and clear cache", at the end of the installer, a try and see if that helps any.

I'll check for the scaler to see if I have selected it, was hoping to solve it without bugging Aslain with it. But will attach logs if I can't work it out myself.