Mini Map Unresponsive

There might be a new version of the modpack coming soon, as Aslain is trying to fix 6th sense sounds.

Maybe wait for that and see if the issue persists. Attaching your .logs and adding a screenshot or two might also help recreating/seeing the problems.

Meanwhile, you can try some of the things that might fix the inconvenience, as it could be related to other bugs (not being able to use in-game chat or esc to leave the battle).

- pressing F1 twice

- pressing ctrl + left-click somewhere on the screen (not the map, I'm guessing)

- alt+tab out and back in

- minimize and maximize the game in taskbar

Not sure about the aiming direction lines though, as they should be green to begin with (if you've selected the mod for it).

Thanks. I have updated the mods to v6 but the problem is still there.  The lines should be green; can not figure that one out.  I do have other problems sometimes; can not exit the battle, use in game chat or chat when I am in the garage.

I have also tried your suggestions. Nothing worked to fix this.  Hope this gets fixed VERY soon.

Also, since I updated to 9.14.06, my Sixth Sense is not the sound that I have checked.

Edited by Badger2767