Some configs are not enabled

• Administrator

I have found a solution for my "empty garage" bug: replacing the "CameraNode.pyc" from Aslains mod pack by another one (from any other mod) solves the problem and the garage is okay. I don't know why I seem to be the only one who has problems with the file from the mod pack but at least I can sleep well again... ;-)

Too bad you didnt attach both of them here, for checking. logs would help great time too...

Sorry, I thought this would be of no interest, because apparently I am the only one with that problem. But I can give you the files of course.

I made a clean install with dlc download with modpack .10. This is the install log _Aslain_logs.zip and this python.log is the log after starting with the CameraNode.zip from the modpack. Result: post-12409-0-36161300-1458517219_thumb.j

Replacing the CameraNode.pyc with this one CameraNode_works.zip produces this python.log and this result: post-12409-0-30994000-1458517239_thumb.j

Remarks:

1. I had these "EOFError" in the python.log also in earlier versions of WoT. Game works well nevertheless.

2. There are more working variants of the "CameraNode.pyc" like this one: CameraNode_works2.zip

3. "CameraNode.pyc"s are zipped because I am not allowed to upload these kind of files without zipping them...

Hope that helps...

Edited by Frontcamper
  • Upvote 1