Some configs are not enabled

I have the same problem... No server info in any of the screens (garage, login...), no RN_Reloads, etc... Will try that installer you just posted and will edit this post with the final result.

BTW, don't know if I should create a new thread or continue using this one...

EDIT:

I used the installer you posted and here are the results:

- No server info in garage;

- No OTM changes of any kind; That includes RN_Reload bars and xvm OTM info... Everything OTM not working;

- Minimap zooms at the default configs (CTRL and corner) even though I set it to CAPS-LOCK and centered;

- In battle player panels didn't change a thing (No tank contours, no panel changes like the HP bars which I have selected...);

- Free exp locker not appearing nor working;

The battle screen looks pretty much like a non-modded game, only the battle ping and chat mods work. The minimap shows the modded circles and such but no health bars on ALT and the zoom is not working properly as stated before.

The garage screen looks better (as in more mods are actually working) but has the problems said above.

I have experienced this both with the installer on the main download page and the one uploaded in this thread.

The first files uploaded are the ones from the first 9.14.07 install, the second group is from the latest Install.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by joaonunes

sadly nothing has changed still broken on my end heres your logs an what doesnt work that i can see in your test version: auto login, most hanger mods(FreeXP, Gold locks, Carosel etc) except for hangman, your contours, XVM minimap options, zooming in an out to what i have selected in the pack. but this is everything from .05 i have not selected anything new that .06 or .07 added only what is working for me in .05 that wont work in .06-.07

post-7923-0-14933600-1458298092_thumb.jp

post-7923-0-48847800-1458298101_thumb.jp

post-7923-0-64138400-1458298116_thumb.jp

post-7923-0-68623900-1458298129_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

sadly nothing has changed still broken on my end heres your logs an what doesnt work that i can see in your test version: auto login, most hanger mods(FreeXP, Gold locks, Carosel etc) except for hangman, your contours, XVM minimap options, zooming in an out to what i have selected in the pack. but this is everything from .05 i have not selected anything new that .06 or .07 added only what is working for me in .05 that wont work in .06-.07

Try to disable "player name" and "show squad icon" in your current selection.

Others can also disable "spotted markers" on top of that.

If those are the only bugged ones, you should be able to use .07 regardless.

(need to enable them again for testing purpose though)

http://prntscr.com/agrsqf

http://prntscr.com/agrt4f

http://prntscr.com/agrt9x

• Administrator

I only wonder why I cannot reproduce all your issues.

Please also test it that way: select my XVM only from the drop down menu in the installer and check if you have issues with XVM only, then attach res_mods + logs from this particular installation.

alright so XVM only is working just fine heres your logs an res_mods from this install i would assume its a mod conflict at this point i can try reinstalling what i had working in .05 an see were it starts breaking in .07 had to edit this but i think i found the problem its an XVM conflict just lost all xvm options after changing afew settings to my .05 pack i need to narrow it down more

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

res_mods.zip

Edited by SilentAvenger

I can't send my res_mods into a zip, it says "Access Denied". Maybe it has something to do with it? Maybe it's the files that are not being correctly installed into res_mods? The "XVM Only" setup worked like a charm, OTM and player panels were working and the server info at the garage was back again, and so did the free exp locker.

EDIT: I tried to change my permissions to that file but it keeps complaining about access denied...

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by joaonunes
  • Administrator

I'm starting to belive that sed.exe is failing on you.

Could you test it on your pc?

Attached sed_tester.zip, unpack it somewhere, go to sed folder, and launch test.bat, then test2.bat, send me back playerspanel.xc and screenshot from test2. Thanks.

For the moment I'm running some test. I'll get back in ... hmm ... I don't know how long it will take. I'm simply adding one thing after the other until it breaks down. I report here when I found the bugger.

So ... install previous + new setting, running the game, OK?, adding next setting, running the game, etc.

Edited by Angel_Arrow
  • Administrator

Round 2

Screenshot taken AFTER running both .bat files

playersPanel.xc sent after running sed.exe manually, after the screenshot

Will try to take the test to my Desktop, will reply afterwards

EDIT: Ran from Desktop, same result

Test failed here, config was not changed, and not sure why it keeps trying to load sed from system32 instead of current folder.