Clan Icons

FIrst, i'm very grateful that you've included Clan Icons as an addition to the ModPack, but was interested in knowing what your schedule is (if you have one) for updating that option.  It's currently 12/2015 and i'm sure there have been additions/changes.

I know MY Clan had JUST changed their icon and apparently we missed the deadline for the 12/2015 version :)

Thanks again for all the work!

• Administrator

I noticed it works fine now, thanks !!

can you make it so that it only updates changed clan icons? It takes long time everytime to install.

No, it would overcomplicate the things in the installer. 

Can you see these icons anyway, some people reporting missing clan icons so.

• 3 weeks later...

No, it would overcomplicate the things in the installer. 

Can you see these icons anyway, some people reporting missing clan icons so.

Yes, I can see the clan icons.

What I have done know is download the updated clanicons once. Put them in a separate folder and after running the Aslain Installer I copy the files to the appropriate folder. I have automated this proces by using a batch-file. Saves a lot of download time every time to me and also puts less weight on your serverload ;) Maybe you can put the clan icons in a separate folder and have your installer check if they are there first before trying to download them ?

• Administrator

Yes, I can see the clan icons.

What I have done know is download the updated clanicons once. Put them in a separate folder and after running the Aslain Installer I copy the files to the appropriate folder. I have automated this proces by using a batch-file. Saves a lot of download time every time to me and also puts less weight on your serverload ;) Maybe you can put the clan icons in a separate folder and have your installer check if they are there first before trying to download them ?

The downloader is always checking if you have DLC files in DLC folder before downloading. However that clan icons stopped to work and are no longer in modpack.