Mods not wrking since the last few updates

Hello, i just created this account to open a Topic because i love the mods but can't find a solution to my problem.

My problem is that since 5 aslain updates the mods are not working as intended.

The former Minimap mod with the dmg counter as in .03 is working as normal. Since they were split apart the dmg counter ingame is not working. The last known position Map is working as it should but i cant get the dmg counter working. And yes i tried it all. I only installed the map. Not working. After that i only installed the dmg counter. Not wokring.

Then i deleted the game and reinstalled it cuz maybe thats the issue. Not working.

Then i install the dmg mod and map from .03 and the map is working. I open the recent installer and deselect the map and dmg counter and click on "install normal" 8without deleting old mods. So since the last 2 patches it worked and i had the new mods but the old minimap mod. But since the newesest one even when i deselect the dmg mod and minimap mod my minimap gets renewd as i can tell by looking at the ship names in the map. Before it was a "new orleans" and now it is a N. orl. or something like tht. U get my point.

The next isse is that the other mods are working but some not as intended.

For example the extended Techtree. I see all the ships but i dont get the stats from the russian ones.

One of my Clan members installed the mod aswell and he can see the stats...

Then the Base capture timer is also not wokring.

I tried everything but i cant get a solution myself so i hope u guys can help me.

Is tehre some data in mb the windows app data storrage that causes the issue?

Because even after installing the game on another partition i cant get the mods running.

Most of the mods will probably not be updated until after Tuesday/Wednesday, as that is when the next update for the game is coming out...0.5.4.0.  

People need to see what has changed so they can fix them accordingly, and with the amount of work that is sometimes involved, I doubt they want to update for only a few days.

Edited by mjf_shadow