game locking up

hey all, first let me say thank you to all of you who have created these mods, i love using them and they make the game worlds better. That being said the reason I'm posting this is because since the latest update, i reinstalled the latest mod pack, I keep finding that the game is locking up when I go to exit the battle after I have died. I have tried to narrow down which mods I'm using to see if through deduction the issue would stop, The current mods I'm using are as follows:

Crosshairs>by Bowser>Green Lemon T

Minimap mods>minimap by kvalme>display direction lines

Chat>improved chat

Various mods>torpedoes reload counter over guns ,display damage done in battle results screen,colored kill messages, smoke screen boundaries.

Are any of these known issues? I was also running the US battle ships, and montana picture for load and login screens when this issue started.

thanks again for your time

Cisco

ps. I just looked for the files you request i attach to the ticket, i cant find them in the games folder.

hey guys im running into a new issue, the game is locking up again, this time its without smoke screen mod, but only when i run my atago does it lock up, the ship works and chat works, but the camera gets stuck on the count down to go, and doesnt move with the ship i watch it sail away unable to aim or fight, logging out and logging back into the battle doesnt cure the issue. when it does back out it crashes the game and i get this message.post-12487-0-01244300-1458530617_thumb.p

hey guys im running into a new issue, the game is locking up again, this time its without smoke screen mod, but only when i run my atago does it lock up, the ship works and chat works, but the camera gets stuck on the count down to go, and doesnt move with the ship i watch it sail away unable to aim or fight, logging out and logging back into the battle doesnt cure the issue. when it does back out it crashes the game and i get this message.attachicon.gif2016-03-20.png

Try upping your virtual memory to it's maximum suggested and do not let Windows "automatically" adjust this.  Also, make an exemption in your A/V for the game. You can also just restart the computer.  I don't think this has anything to do with mods as this error shows up even on "vanilla" at times.

Edited by mjf_shadow