Damage Counter

I installed the latest version of the mods but like previous versions the Damage Counter with in game clock refused to work, other mods I have installed like the lost known location minimap mod and crosshair do work. The strange thing is that some of my friends claim their version does work while others have the same problem as me,  but even when I only install the damage counter it doesn't work on my pc. I tried reinstalling both the Game and the mod pack but still it does not work.  Anyone have an idea how I can solve it?

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Barracudaz
  • Upvote 1

Aslain so you can understand what is going on, in the oldest patches I never had any kind of issue with the damage panel, since it was working perfectly well. In the last 3 modpack updates, for some reason the damage panel won't come up. At this point I will try installing only the damage panel mod, maybe it is being affected by another mod. If that is the case I will let you know :) ♥♥♥♥

• Upvote 1

I had similar problems for the last couple of patches and I tried to reinstall different options to see what was causing this, but it turned out that the permissions on the battle_elements,xml in the gui folder of the res_mods folder got messed up.

You can find these if you right click the file, go to Properties, select the tab Security and edit that.

There should only be permissions for Everyone, with everything checked to allow to make it work. In my case there were two other entries which were just weird and I'm guessing the installer messed that up when creating the file.

• Upvote 2