I find it most funny that Microsoft "finally" upgraded it from the blue unknown file warning, to that red one...

I guess they just don't like how the installer automatically deletes old files and what not...

mine does this also on win 10 home  it is ok dont worry  just install it and enjoy i still recomend good antivirus 

might want to blur your image to remove some embarrassing items in your download folder lol

• Upvote 2

might want to blur your image to remove some embarrassing items in your download folder lol

Nothing embarassing there... the "sex tape" is a Comedy movie, check IMDB. :P

The virus warning was very specific for Malware (Win32/Spallowz.A!cl) - is the trojan file identified.

The virus warning was very specific for Malware (Win32/Spallowz.A!cl) - is the trojan file identified.

Not in the OP's post/image. So you'll need to provide more information.

Windows Defender identified the trojan in the latest .18 download that I posted above. It cleaned and deleted the .18 EXE file. Wanted to make sure you all were aware there was a MALWARE hit.

It's fairly safe to say that it's very likely the behavior of the installer (the way it merges files, when you select several settings using the same config files) and cleaning up the old stuff, downloading DLC files, and such, that triggers the scans :)

• Upvote 1

i will just wait for the new update nothing more i will just pass this is the first time from the 2 years i am using aslain mods

I got real problem VVith that trojan horse. So i am gona sit out untill next update and see if it get removed. Trojan:VVin32/Spallovvz.A!cl

Microsoft defender just removes it all vvhen it is discovered, and i got a real lag issue yeasterday vvhen it vvas discovered.

U are the best Aslain. no one can beat u in mod packs but that Trojan is making a fuzz out of it.

Oldviking

Nothing to remove, there is no trojan.... but you are free to wait or do whatever you want :)