CTD when entering battle

Hi,

First of all great work on the mod pack, been using it for a while now.

For some reason I keep crashing to desktop when entering a battle, I've taken a look over the logs and have pasted the results below;

ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 36):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 34, in __call__
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/battle/damage_panel.py", line 307, in __onVehicleStateUpdated
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/battle/meta/DamagePanelMeta.py", line 64, in as_setNormalizedEngineRpmS
AttributeError: 'ScaleformBW::PyGFxDisplayObject' object has no attribute 'as_setNormalizedEngineRpm'

Can you please help with this error?

Thanks

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by FearDot

This reply is only about the error you highlighted, about the NormalizedEngineRpmS

And what I can say about that is: Ignore it. (Or stop using a custom damage panel, aka no timers for repair and such :( )

It's the damage panel being a whiny brat because you're using a custom one, that doesn't include 9.14's new RPM guage, showing when the tank shifts gear and what not.

Update,

I'm still getting crashes although not as much as before!

NOTICE: [NOTE] (d:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\BalCalcMod.py, 245): error while calling  (<function add_StrategicControlMode_getDesiredShotPoint at 0x1E3F2270>,)
ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (d:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\BalCalcMod.py, 246):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "d:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\BalCalcMod.py", line 243, in hook_meth
  File "d:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\BalCalcMod.py", line 184, in add_StrategicControlMode_getDesiredShotPoint
AttributeError: 'StrategicControlMode' object has no attribute '_StrategicControlMode__aimingMode'

Also attached.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Well, I've updated drivers, moved WOT off my M.2 drive to the SSD and crashes have been about 1 in 10 games.

I've also tried another mod pack and was getting crashes about every 15-20 games.

Not sure what it is as I've tried everything! With no mods I get no crashes.