Option to turn XVM 6th sense sound off

Hello,

I'd like to ask for and option to turn off the XVM 6th sense sound in the installer, or something similar, so that I can use the vanilla 6th sense sound instead. Please correct me, if there's already way to do this, but I haven't found anything regarding in the installer options, so it looks like I either use a custom sound option or the XVM's(?). :( Thanks in advance.

Edited by Garadex

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that I use a custom 6th sense icon (metal gear). But I did that for a long time, and previously, since WoT 9.14 came out with the 6th sense sound, I could use the metal gear icon, and still have the vanilla sound (by just not ticking anything at sounds in the installer). So now that it has changed, I was wondering if you could add a "turn off" option for that xvm sound. Apologies for not explaining properly what I asked, and sorry for nitpicking on such small thing, but I really like that vanilla sound. ^^'