crash to desktop...

experienced once... the pc just froze so i need to restart it... and i'm just in the garage doing nothing... experienced twice "crash to desktop"... the first one happened earlier... garage froze and after a sec it goes to the desktop but you need close wot in task manager... checked also viber app... not responding... so i thought that CTD is attributed to viber desktop app not responding also... closed the viber desktop thru task manager and fired up wot again... after a game on my tier 7 jap. medium tank... checked garage and again... i experienced CTD for the second time... viber app is closed already... dunno what is happening... maybe it has something to to with the 4th year anniversary of wot (btw i'm playing wot asia)... the new garage or something that is not compatible with the latest mod pack?.... and as an additional... sometimes when i play a game... suddenly the game will just stop thinking that the pc hanged or i am experiencing again CTD... but after a while the game will just resume... 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Two Steps From Hell Music Mod....Sorry...I removed that mod and havent had any problems since...Ive only had like 20 matches but no CTD since I removed that mod...Sucks cause I love the music on it...I'll play today and let you know if I experience any more problems...

Love your work Aslain...keep it up

replay of a game where a get a ctd?... ok... 

already uploaded some replay file on wotreplays

part 1

http://wotreplays.com/site/2644512#lakeville-hidetada-rhm_-borsig_waffentr_ger

part 2

http://wotreplays.com/site/2644519#lakeville-hidetada-rhm_-borsig_waffentr_ger

or do you want the replay file?... 

with regards to the pcm helper... will check on the mod installation for that option... ^^

• Administrator

replay of a game where a get a ctd?... ok... 

already uploaded some replay file on wotreplays

part 1

http://wotreplays.com/site/2644512#lakeville-hidetada-rhm_-borsig_waffentr_ger

part 2

http://wotreplays.com/site/2644519#lakeville-hidetada-rhm_-borsig_waffentr_ger

or do you want the replay file?... 

with regards to the pcm helper... will check on the mod installation for that option... ^^

Couldnt reproduce any issues with given replay and setup

after my 6th kill... and when i was hit twice by the tvp vtu tank and hid and aimed for the borsig i experienced ctd... thus the two replay parts... as i have experienced from v39 up to v41... ctd is random on my end... sometimes it occurs while browsing the garage and checking tank stats... sometimes i can play x number of games for hours and not experiencing it... on other times... ctd occurs without warning... 

where can i find the PCM Helper (Angel Extended) option?... can't seem to find it... and another thing also... i am using this application viber for windows (viber desktop) http://www.viber.com/en/products/windows ... back then... whenever a CTD occured... said app also stopped working (not responding)... that's why whenever i play WoT... i always close that program... 

haven't had any CTD since i disabled Personal Missions Helper (hoping that it is the culprit)... though PMH is really a big help with the pm objectives... is there any alternative/s to it?...

Depends on what you want to track, I guess.

You don't really need the the helper for the majority of missions anyway (in my opinion).

You can check your current objectives natively via pressing tab. The normal hitlog, in the top left corner, displays your dmg done, what vehicles you caused dmg to/destroyed (TD, heavy, light, etc.) and even if you caused fires.

So, that should cover a lot of missions already.

Missions, like ramming or capturing base, are easy enough to keep track of on your own (or should be).

Destroying inner modules/crew members might need you to pay some more attention but with WG's new sounds, that's easier than before since you get the audible notice when you land a crit.

What's left is blocking dmg (for which there is a mod to show you that) and the spotting dmg.

Both of those usually also have you cause some dmg on your own (or give you the option to), so that's something you can keep track of easily once again.

Just set yourself some guidelines, like if you need 4k spotting/dmg dealt, you aim for good spotting (and hope your team actually assists) and try for like 1.5-2k done by yourself.

Same with blocking, pretty much.

Other than that, lots of missions are pretty much RNG anyway and you also have to keep in mind that WG plans to modify the personal missions with 9.15.

Maybe they'll make some of them more reasonable, instead of promoting completely idiotic gameplay (promote capping for less exp gain or "sniping" lights with arty.. like, gj WG!).