Mini Map Mods -- detection range?

4 hours ago, nambr9 said:

this is sad. One of the most useful mods out there besides colored shells. I hope WG makes it possible again.

WG wants to include like this usefull minimap mod (all ranges, spotted ships etc.) into official client approx. in v.0.5.6

Info by one of official mod developer : "Умная миникарта будет в 0.5.6"

Be patient  guys.

HF

Seems like WG is pushing torwards to do anything that makes it hard for ppl to mod this game...i just feel sorry for those who put so much efforts in their work. I am wondering if WG gives at least something back in return for using and including these mods?

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Probably only on RU region, I never heard they work with any NA/EU/ASIA moder.

Now they have this contest for WoWs crosshairs, but I don't remember if it's limited to certain region only.

Nope I hope.

Coz most famous moders are in Official Developer Team, f.ex:

-Tarki_Tau (Chief)

-Mebius_LW

-Arnak_74Rus

-W03LOBED

-ST1ITE

Most of theirs mods are international. We can believe)

HF

On the latest ShootTheRedShips podcast, a NA based WG employee stated that they are working on incorporating this into the standard mini-map.  The detection range circle will be dynamic in that it will expand when you fire your main guns and decrease when you are in smoke.  They are hoping that it will be in version 0.5.6, but no promises.

6 hours ago, BlueKQ said:

On the latest ShootTheRedShips podcast, a NA based WG employee stated that they are working on incorporating this into the standard mini-map.  The detection range circle will be dynamic in that it will expand when you fire your main guns and decrease when you are in smoke.  They are hoping that it will be in version 0.5.6, but no promises.

God i hope so or at least i hope someone takes this over cuz i cant run my DDs worth a crap without this   LMAO