Jump to content
RandomBrit

Mini Map Mods -- detection range?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone:

 

where have the mods that show detection range (air and surface)

 

Please advise how I can get this mod working again!

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch.  Do you know of an alternative mod?

 

Probably one of the most useful addons for me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no alternative, and don't bother with checking, it doesn't work for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOOOOOOO their has to be a new one its the only way i could play my DDs LMAO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is sad. One of the most useful mods out there besides colored shells. I hope WG makes it possible again.

Edited by nambr9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nambr9 said:

this is sad. One of the most useful mods out there besides colored shells. I hope WG makes it possible again.

 

WG wants to include like this usefull minimap mod (all ranges, spotted ships etc.) into official client approx. in v.0.5.6

Info by one of official mod developer : "Умная миникарта будет в 0.5.6"

 

Be patient  guys.

 

HF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like WG is pushing torwards to do anything that makes it hard for ppl to mod this game...i just feel sorry for those who put so much efforts in their work. I am wondering if WG gives at least something back in return for using and including these mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably only on RU region, I never heard they work with any NA/EU/ASIA moder.

 

Now they have this contest for WoWs crosshairs, but I don't remember if it's limited to certain region only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Probably only on RU region, I never heard they work with any NA/EU/ASIA moder.

 

Now they have this contest for WoWs crosshairs, but I don't remember if it's limited to certain region only.

 

Nope I hope.

Coz most famous moders are in Official Developer Team, f.ex:

-Tarki_Tau (Chief)

-Mebius_LW

-Arnak_74Rus

-W03LOBED

-ST1ITE

 

Most of theirs mods are international. We can believe)

 

HF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totaly international team, lol.

 

That sums it up...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not that happy, since  W03LOBED  already started to mark some his mods that are only for certain modpack (russian ofc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the latest ShootTheRedShips podcast, a NA based WG employee stated that they are working on incorporating this into the standard mini-map.  The detection range circle will be dynamic in that it will expand when you fire your main guns and decrease when you are in smoke.  They are hoping that it will be in version 0.5.6, but no promises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlueKQ said:

On the latest ShootTheRedShips podcast, a NA based WG employee stated that they are working on incorporating this into the standard mini-map.  The detection range circle will be dynamic in that it will expand when you fire your main guns and decrease when you are in smoke.  They are hoping that it will be in version 0.5.6, but no promises.

God i hope so or at least i hope someone takes this over cuz i cant run my DDs worth a crap without this   LMAO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will they also include that last known postition thing? I mean this will give a boost to tactics and gameplay for all- hopefully at least! They just should include that tool...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last known position mini-map mod was not mentioned in the discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×