Player control panel

He is probably using a particular ship contour mod that has not been updated with a graphic for the Texas so it just shows as the standard contour icon.  The creator of the mod needs to create the icon and update the mod... Hakabase is currently shows the standard contour for the Texas.  **Edit** Hakabase was that way until 5.5.0.10 version of the modpack.

@Seabee The pick and logs will show what contour icons you are using and that might need to be updated by the mod creator.

Edited by BlueKQ
Update answer to reflect latest version of modpack.

Sorry I was tired when I posted. It is the Hakabase player panel mod that does not show the Texas in the enhanced mode only grey ship no data. mod version 5.5.0.09 I will grab the newest. Like I said not an issue just wanted to give a heads up that new ships are or will be added and the mod did not reflect that.

Thanks for those that replied.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Seabee said:

Sorry I was tired when I posted. It is the Hakabase player panel mod that does not show the Texas in the enhanced mode only grey ship no data. mod version 5.5.0.09 I will grab the newest. Like I said not an issue just wanted to give a heads up that new ships are or will be added and the mod did not reflect that.

Thanks for those that replied.

I updated that mod recently, since Hakabase updated it too. You know that I must wait for mod makers, cannot do all by myself :(