Player Panel HP Layer

I love the HP bars of some of the player panels, but I don't really like any of the Ship Contours of the sets that have them.  

So I wonder if it would be possible to make a HP bar layer that sits underneath the icon set.  

I personally like the simple clean look of the DeceasedDaisy Set. It would be awesome if I could simply select an HP bar of similar length and run with it.

just an idea

Cheers 

Edit: clarification

Edited by Puppyblood
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, Puppyblood said:

I love the HP bars of some of the player panels, but I don't really like any of the Ship Contours of the sets that have them.  

So I wonder if it would be possible to make a HP bar layer that sits underneath the icon set.  

I personally like the simple clean look of the DeceasedDaisy Set. It would be awesome if I could simply select an HP bar of similar length and run with it.

just an idea

Cheers 

Edit: clarification

If you look at AutoSpy icons, you will see many different PP styles, I can copy it from there and use on desired icon set. Which one do you like the most? 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Aslain said:

If you look at AutoSpy icons, you will see many different PP styles, I can copy it from there and use on desired icon set. Which one do you like the most? 

The "HP under Nick" would look the best with the DeceasedDaisy set.

Minimal, clean, yet clearly visible.

Thank you for looking into this.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, BlueKQ said:

Thanks @Aslain for the HP bars with the Hakabase icons.

The only "issue" is they are shrinked a bit when you use them with that HP bars, the config would require small tunning. I had no time for this.