Different auto loadups for TD/SPG/LT/MT/HT

One of the most appreciated mods i.m.o. is the one that loads/unloads a camouflagenet/ binoculars/ repairtoolbox automatically. Only thing is I would like to see a possibility to alter load-ups for different type tanks. An arty with bino's is not usefull, but a camo-net is. On the other hand a big tank like a Tiger II or E100 even does not have much use for a camo-net. It is possible to predetermine certain load-ups. So to equip all my arties with a camo-net, i should choose the option to load camonet/bino's/repairbox and giving all arty pieces two general perks like gunrammer and faster aiming, so at the start every arty gets exactly what I like. As it is not possible to distinguish between SPG and HT for example, an E100 with improved ventilation and gunrammer would be equaly fitted out with a camo-net, instead of the bino's I want.  I have seen it implemented in the past, I would greatly appreciate if it came back.

I know there is this other autoload option that says "you have to install what you want first" and apparently at some stage it will be added in the pre chosen order on that tank every time! I never figured out exactly how that needs to be done and any documentation seems to be lacking.

Cheers PP

• 2 weeks later...

Use the autoequip option from the modpack installer, it uses XVM instead of an extra mod

- garagemods\equipment\autoequip

It will automatically remember what you put on each tank and store it in your profile. 

So even through patch and modpack reinstalls it will remember your layouts.

• Like 1