After Battle Screen not working

I installed 0.5.6.0 tonight. Afterwards, the after battle screen no longer function correctly for me. The first image shows what it looks like. None of the tabs work by the way. The second image shows you my actual after battle results from that battle in port ( so that you know I at least hit something).

I ran the game in safe mode and it functioned properly.

Thanks for all you and the other contributors do to get the mods updated by the way. I really like playing with them.

_Aslain_logs.zip

after battle.png

after battle 2.png

Yes, concur with TheWhiteTomato. Played 3 games all the same end result....went back to previous ver of mod and all ok..whew!

Don't think it matters but that was on NA server. I have 2 accounts. NA and SEA.

Edited by mickg56

what i have done... i have install mini map tranparent fog remover training room etc without  Ship Contour Icons  and everything works great.I think the problem caused the  Ship Contour Icons

seems only Aslain's icons are bugged. I've switched to those Flamu uses and those are ok.   In battle results icons of the ships are being used and I suppose there's some issue.

Edited by celeb2k

Getting the same thing - here are the mods I am using: 

NOTE:  I WAS NOT GETTING ALL FOUR 0.5.6 TABS - ONLY THE ORIGINAL 3. (NOT the Credits and XP tab)

Ship contour icons: Panzerleiter

Tracers: colored tracers by 0BlackSkull0

Cruise Control: More visible cruise control

Ship Previews: Gold Premium ship icons

Sound mods: Warning voice Jaws theme 1

Achievements: Transparent unobtained achievements

Various mods: Training Room ... Better icons on compact carousel ... more visible torps in water by pold77

Damage counter and in-battle clock

Colored kill messages

Enable replays

Running lights

Will also try without ship contours and compare results

==========================

yep - got rid of contours and am getting final reports again.

Edited by ThatSinkingFeeling

Odd.  I am using MajorRenegades icons - was bugged yesterday afternoon, then magically started working again yesterday evening (I hadn't changed anything), now back to being bugged again the morning.  Will try remove the icons to see if that fixes things ...