Modpack conflicts with the battle results.

Loaded Mod Pack Installer went into the game. All mods seem to work fine through the game, but at the end of the match they conflict with the battle results? Removed the mods and the battle results come up fine. turned off antivirus tried again no help? screen shots and info in zip folder.

_Aslain_logs.zip

Yeah I had the same issue and had to completely uninstall it as I could not trace down which mod was causing it, no which mods I used , or how little, it still caused the problem. So far it is the only issue I have run into. I am sure Aslain will get it worked out, we just have to be patient as I believe WoT Mods are his priority over WoWS.

i had yesterday the same Problem, and then i have change my ship-conture-set to hackerbase normal and now  all mods runnig

i had yesterday the same Problem, and then i have change my ship-conture-set to hackerbase normal and now  all mods runnig

• Upvote 1

I'm using Deceased Daisy. All the mods work while playing the game, it's after the game I don't get battle results. If I take out the mods I get battle results. I did try  many different combinations of mods all with the same result. I'm not complaining or in any rush, I know he puts a lot of time into this. Just letting him know there is a bug. I can play, just can't see what I did!

But thank you for your response!

OtbElvis

2 hours ago, Nutaz said:

2 hours ago, Nutaz said:

which ship contours are you using, do not check ship contour and the game should work until Aslain or the author does an update

It is 100% Ship contours guys. Remove this mod, and battle report should work again. 

Edited by mustangman6579
7 hours ago, Shurhand said:

Contour doesnt works for me, ive used hakabase

Ditto, but honestly, I don't like his icons, so what I did was I grabbed the images I wanted to use and just replaced hakabase's images. 

I wrote how I did it on my site in my forums: HERE