Kicked out of battle to black screen

a couple minutes into battle, was kicked out to a black screen.  had to alt-tab to get to desktop. client was still on taskbar at bottom of window, but I was unable to return to game.  had to close client.  was able to open up client and loaded into battle. And won the battle!

New install of Aslain mod pack an hour prior.  Had done the "recommended" install.

I have not tried any other fixes.  I had just worked through vbaddict bug of getting stuck on loading into client.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Happened a 2nd time.  I hadn't realized the "auto login" feature put me on east coast originally, so when I tried to log on again, even though still on auto, it was sending me to west coast.  I uninstalled the mod pack, and tried again.  still wouldn't work, which is when i realized that my original game was on east coast, so I switched it to east cost and was able to log in.   My team was cursing me out because I was our last friendly with 2 enemy potatoes left.  Easily killed them for the win and top xp on team.  At least it ended well.