No Islands on the Minimap

Hello Guys,

i have the problem, that i see no islands on the minimap and i come into the battle 1-3 seconds before it is starting, these problem i have since the installing the new modpack and i dont use minimap-mods.....

greets McCoy

Hello Guys,

training room and session stats do not work wirt all minimap mods, and not only with minimap with shipnames.

i tried it out and if you have any minimap-mod you have no islands on the minimap! i use minimap by autospy.

for your information aslain

greet mccoy

Edited by Dr_McCoy
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr_McCoy said:

Hello Guys,

training room and session stats do not work wirt all minimap mods, and not only with minimap with shipnames.

i tried it out and if you have any minimap-mod you have no islands on the minimap! i use minimap by autospy.

for your information aslain

greet mccoy

Missing minmap islands is due to training room mods with stats, select different one....

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr_McCoy said:

if you take a minimapmod like from autospy, you cant take training room enabler too aslain, this is what i try to say

I need logs, hard to talk about it in theory. Show me your logs, where you got this issue.