latest mod pack not compatible on wotasia

9.15.13 is not compatible as i have tried it yesterday... dl'ed the latest one (9.15.14)... still not working and it gave me this error when launching wot on wotlauncher

aykm6o.png

reverting back to 9.15.12 as it is the last modpack to work on wotasia... hope wotasia will be updated to 9.15.0.1... ^^

• Administrator
3 hours ago, hidetada said:

9.15.13 is not compatible as i have tried it yesterday... dl'ed the latest one (9.15.14)... still not working and it gave me this error when launching wot on wotlauncher

aykm6o.png

reverting back to 9.15.12 as it is the last modpack to work on wotasia... hope wotasia will be updated to 9.15.0.1... ^^

Install old modpack for 9.15 and you should be fine http://www.mediafire.com/download/o0le4gv24m20gtk/Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.15.12.exe

@Aslain no worries as i take it a point to reserve a version of your modpack prior to the latest release... i still have my copy of 9.15.12... have an additional question though... tomorrow... there will be a server maintenance for wotasia

Tank Commanders,

Please be informed that there will be maintenance on the server on 14 June, 2016 starting from 05:00 UTC+8. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.

During this time, we will deploy the World of Tanks Update 0.9.15_2 server micropatch. Here are the changes that will be applied:

Implementation of Tank Football 2016 mode

Fix an issue related to display of system text upon entering invalid password when logging-in

Fix an issue related to shell removal after the Moon Mayhem event

Take a break while we apply these fixes, okay? This cat will keep you company. Mrrow!

this "0.9.15_2" for wotasia tomorrow... is it compatible to your latest wotmodpack version?...

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, hidetada said:

maybe this is asia's 9.15.0.1 version?

You should be able to use latest modpack as long as your version dir in res_mods have "0.9.15.0.1" name. It won't work if you see "0.9.15_2" there.