Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.15.15 filters bug ??

Hi,

I was used before to filter only the NON ELITE tanks (to check which ones I should play to progress them).

But now the switch elite on the filters seems to report wrong tanks when I switch on-off showing always elite tanks without care of the fact I it or not.

Anyone is experienced it too ? 

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, gmarco said:

Hi,

I was used before to filter only the NON ELITE tanks (to check which ones I should play to progress them).

But now the switch elite on the filters seems to report wrong tanks when I switch on-off showing always elite tanks without care of the fact I it or not.

Anyone is experienced it too ? 

Thanks.

I try to explain the post better.

I don't think it is an aslain xvm bug, because I now removed all  mods, delete C:\Users\MY_ACCOUNT\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks files (so the game is reset to defaults) and the bug is still here.

I was curious if others have the same problem or I am missing something (a different switch behaviour ???!?!?).

Thanks again

The XVM Team disabled the filters, as a fix to the blank filters page. (Caused by the new Football tank filter that WG added, most likely.)

The XVM Team needs to fix it, and re-enable it, before it'll be working again, for anyone. There's no workaround.

"+#FIXME: TODO: Fix our version and turn it on back"

https://bitbucket.org/XVM/xvm/commits/1c881440958641c911d0af8b198384aa59910739