Stats in player panels not showing up after 2-3 matches.

Basically the player panels with Stats and w/r only work 2-3 battles.

I really need someone to make an aslains version with stats. I mean all it is is this code.

<!-- PYTHON -->
            <textfield x='280' y='1' width='40' height='19' update='onConfigLoaded,onPythonChanged,onConnectionChanged'>
                <name>xvm_txt_rating</name>
                <visible>pythonData.real_data</visible>
                <text><![CDATA['<TEXTFORMAT INDENT="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" RIGHTMARGIN="0" LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="$WWSDefaultFont" SIZE="13" KERNING="0" COLOR="'+ (pythonData.all_rate>1850?'#CC00CC':pythonData.all_rate>1400?'#00B9B9':pythonData.all_rate>1000?'#4CC112':pythonData.all_rate>750?'#FFDC00':pythonData.all_rate>600?'#F56914':'#FF3232') + '"><b>' + pythonData.all_rate + '</b></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>']]></text>
            </textfield>
            <textfield x='250' y='1' width='40' height='19' update='onConfigLoaded,onPythonChanged,onConnectionChanged'>
                <name>xvm_txt_wins</name>
                <visible>pythonData.real_data</visible>
                <text><![CDATA['<TEXTFORMAT INDENT="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" RIGHTMARGIN="0" LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="$WWSDefaultFont" SIZE="13" KERNING="0" COLOR="'+ (pythonData.all_wins>70?'#CC00CC':pythonData.all_wins>60?'#00B9B9':pythonData.all_wins>58?'#4CC112':pythonData.all_wins>50?'#FFDC00':pythonData.all_wins>49?'#F56914':'#FF3232') + '"><b>' + pythonData.all_wins + '%</b></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>']]></text>
            </textfield>
        </textfields>

This is the code that updates the playerspanel. Can you please make a cooler looking players panel aslain? Also it will fox the problem maybe.

• Upvote 1

Hi, i got the same problem.

I activated the panel with stats and it worked.

After a few battles the stats didnt work any longer.

With a few trys of new installation it worked again.... and after a few battles (i think i changed to ranked battles both times) it wont work and only shows up the static content.

The stats are a really cool feature and i like to get it work.

Additionally: I would also wish for a new panel that shows more info. i didnt find any panel that shows stats, HP, range and speed and has a light cool looking.

But in first i am completely satisfied with working stats.

I hope you have any idea for a solution.

Greetz

Sky

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, satto said:

i have the same. i tried to find a rule that is doing it, but no luck. happens randomly.

SO I know its not random, as ot seems to me its when my internet is struggling or overburdened.

I think it simply isnt connecting at the point its trying to check the stats and here in the config are the parameters on when to upload.

update='onConfigLoaded,onPythonChanged,onConnectionChanged'>

Normally it is only set to "Onpythonchanged" meaning entering games. So I added onconnectionchanged, hoping it would clear it up and force a new reload but it hasnt.

But there is good news. I got an older version that im going to try to see if I can mix into one.

• Upvote 1

Can one of you guys please post your logs so I can see them.

Im thinking this issue might be a Port being blocked. My ResMods is way to tweaked for me to isolate the problem on its own. I need others with sa,me issue to post.

Pls post the logs guys right after you have the game that wont update.

I am not at the computer I use to play the game so I don't have access to the logs, but here is a list of mods that I have been using since shortly after the patch was released.  I have not had any of the issues you, and many others have been complaining about.  I know the Sixth Sense and Trap Sense were problems.  Aslain released a new version of the ModPack today that hopefully fixed those.

I also notice that many people complaining of the problems you mention are running Gun Markers and Over Target markers by the same mod author BADoBEST.  I suspect that there may be issues with those and they need to be updated.

Selected components:
      Ship Contour Icons [DLC]
         by hakabase
            hakabase's with HP bars
      Mods sharing hud_lib.swf file
         Combat interface "Black Citadel"
            v4 - Chain
      The minimap mods
         Minimap images
            minimap by autospy
      Tracers
         Colored tracers by 0BlackSkull0
      Cruise control
         More visible cruise control (by Mebius_LW)
      Various mods
            Better ship icons on compact carousel (by 0BlackSkull0)
            Damage counter + in-battle clock
            Training Room enabler
            Fog Remover (by MajorRenegade)
         WoWS Region Changer (by The Seeker)
         Colored Kill Messages with ship name
         Enable ability to record battle replays
         Running Lights
         Smoke screen boundaries (by Tarki_Tau) [DLC] [test version, use at own risk of crashing]

I tried to breakdown this issue, but I ran out of ideas. Here is what I did:

1. initial idea, badobest has OT markers and stats so lets try such a pair - stats dont work

2. lets get rid of everything that is in hud_lib.swf section - stats dont work

3. lets get rid of OT markers and leave just badobest stats - stats don't work

4. grrrr... unistall aslain modpack using control panel + manual file removal from the game directory

5. fresh install, just badobest OT and stats - stats dont work

6. ok, f..k  badobest, lets try Aslain stats, uninstall, fresh install, just Aslain stats installed and nothing else - client crashed when I pressed Battle

So I installed again all the mods I like without player stats. I guess Im going to wait for stats mods to be more mature and better developed. Sorry, cant help more.

• Administrator

I wish, but I have no control over this. I suspect the stats server cannot handle so many requests, better ask the mod author, he will know more I can bet.

Anyway I just installed many mods + my PP with stats and I see all stats

I wonder if I have some trash in main game directory. There are some file Im pretty sure are not a original content. Maybe reinstall would work?

Aslain, could you please share list of the mods you are using? Maybe there is small dependency I didnt check yet.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, satto said:

I wonder if I have some trash in main game directory. There are some file Im pretty sure are not a original content. Maybe reinstall would work?

Aslain, could you please share list of the mods you are using? Maybe there is small dependency I didnt check yet.

I don't have the mod list, I just ranomly picked mods + PP with stats. I would start with a PP + stats mod alone, without anything else and see if you see difference.

It doesn't matter if you have unused files in game directory, it affects on hdd free space only, cannot interfere with the game, unless it's sharing same file, but then it wouldn't be strange/not-original.

Ok guys, so there is a controller that updates the info fr the stats. For some reason during game loading if we "Miss our window" then the mod doesnt retry to get the stats.

The old stats mod had a button linked to "Refreshing Stats" in case this happened. But im not good enough to make that happen so Im going to add a stipulation that happens very often like everykill the game will check the stats, this way it will keep refreshing. Can anyone see how we can use a keybind for refreshing?

Blue, I do have tons of Badobeast gunmarker errors though. Maybe they are related.

Today Ive installed newest modpack version. 1st try Badobeast OTM + monstrofil stats. Didnt work.

2nd try Aslain stats, badobeast OTM uninstalled, in-game OTM on. Worked well, but only in the 1st battle after installation. 2nd battle no stats.

So my thinking (no programming skills at all) is that the procedure showing stats fails after finished battle and there should be a trigger that enables it every new battle.

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Please read theses posts from earlier in the thread.  SFC_Storm has identified the problem as the mod only checks the stats server once and that if that connection is not made, poor internet connection at the time or an overburdened server, the stats don't show up.  And as Aslain stated, it is not his mod to fix and thus the author needs to make some changes.

On 6/29/2016 at 1:33 AM, Aslain said:

I wish, but I have no control over this. I suspect the stats server cannot handle so many requests, better ask the mod author, he will know more I can bet.

On 6/29/2016 at 9:34 PM, SFC_Storm said:

Ok guys, so there is a controller that updates the info fr the stats. For some reason during game loading if we "Miss our window" then the mod doesnt retry to get the stats.

The old stats mod had a button linked to "Refreshing Stats" in case this happened. But im not good enough to make that happen so Im going to add a stipulation that happens very often like everykill the game will check the stats, this way it will keep refreshing. Can anyone see how we can use a keybind for refreshing?

Blue, I do have tons of Badobeast gunmarker errors though. Maybe they are related.

I've found that the Custom Battle Loading Screen is incompatable with Ship Contour Icons (like those by AutoSpy), even in the latest mod install.  I omitted the Custom Battle Loading Screen mod, and I could see the end of battle stat screens again.  Others may be having a similar problem.

I have contacted author for Aslains since I know you guys are busy. He is giving me the work around.

Basically in RU it connects to a specific IP but in the US and elsewhere it is going to WG and simply  getting W/R and Overall EXP and rating them that way. Anyways, im trying to put a function in there so you can press a key and force a data retrieval.

Then if you all still have the issue, it means the WG port is being blocked and we can help you one at a time based on PYC logs.

I have to say @Blue GJ on the tech help with the site, I know its a lot but your great about helping in a timely manner. It will take me a bit to learn the ropes about aslains then I`ll try to help you out  as much as I can. I basically did the same thing at Roughnecks. Half the questions are written in the open and the other half are repeated. I cant tell you how many times we had to explain you needed Fonts for there stuff :) literally 10k times I explained it.

2 hours ago, 4GodNCountry said:

I've found that the Custom Battle Loading Screen is incompatable with Ship Contour Icons (like those by AutoSpy), even in the latest mod install.  I omitted the Custom Battle Loading Screen mod, and I could see the end of battle stat screens again.  Others may be having a similar problem.

It is if it shares any XVM config files.

Think about it guys, most these mods are XVM for tanks and XVM is simply 45 tiny individual mods made in a nice tight pack. These guys if they are seperate authors rip off parts they want but all in all things like Battlestats.xml, or HUD_Lib.swf or anything with XYZElements.xml are all controlling 90% of these mods, But if the icons are not written in then both mods will break because they need the same file but dont have it written in for both.

So this is why Aslain writes notes about conflicts, but he can only forsee so much.

As a general rule guys ANYTHING that moves any part of the hud , will clash with ANYOTHER HUD mod unless they are written together or the author had t in mind to be able to add that in.

So when it comes to mods guys unless you are sure, I would say pick 1 from each category.

Dont try your luck with a Complicated DMG Panel+Stats mod+HP bar mod and then thik its a good idea to add another mod from another author that also effects any of these things.

battle_elementselments.xml literally has to list every single part of what you see on the HUD or in the Port and if it doesnt list it properly that doesnt load. And any mod that uese these visual components needs that XML.

Here is just one line

<controller class="lesta.dialogs.battle_window_controllers.ShipStateController" clips="shipStateBars,shipStateBars.vehicle_hp,shipStateBars.vehicle_hp_text,shipStateBars.ship_name"/>

It has 600 lines and if one thing was wrong here for instance, the entire camera system as well as chat system would fail.

TBH its a miracle most modcombos dont fail more

On 6/29/2016 at 1:33 AM, Aslain said:

Aslain can you contact Montrofil. I cant message him on RU without games on that server.

Anyways I just need a email I can ask him questions with.

I know what the issue is, I just need a way to "Refresh" the stats like the rest of the mod can do, but none of the current events fit.

I saw one PY log and one of the guys OP is throttling his connection because its WG site instead of XVM here i nth US and so its slowing it down and timing out his stats because its hitting 2 WG sites and these ISP`s basically shut one or the other down. But if we had a keystroke to manually refresh tit would work great. And to a guy like him might take 5 minutes and since he is from RU he has no idea of this issue, but guys like me with shitty ATT ISP, we have only everyother game with Stats :(

Rich people problems :)

• Upvote 1

Ok I talked to Monstri thanks to Alain.

This is the issue...

"status": "error","error": {"code": 407,"message": "REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED","field": "application_id","value": "demo"

We found this in common with over 15 logs I recieved. This is our issue.

Whats happening is We are using 1 joint "Demo" ID that has a limit per hour. Normally for WOWS Stats each player needs a ID from here.

https://na.wargaming.net/developers/applications/

So eveyone who wants stats Aslain needs to go make a app id for 5.8 as me and Monstro will have NA`s ironed out by then.

So to everyone who is having issues. IT IS NOT A MOD CONFLICT. It is an inherit problem on NA. I do think I will keep mine the way it is as im going to try to hotfix it before 5.8

I just  want people to know they arent crazy and Aslain did his due diligence above and beyond on this. As we come to expect from this top notch team.

Also guys this Monstro guy is amazing. He really has a wonderful grasp of coding and a very unique way of explaining how to tweak it. We need to encourage him as he will do great things in WOWS.

• Upvote 1