Nothing Works....

14 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Why would he update it today for 5.6, when 5.7 came out today...makes no sense.... 

It was all a grand conspiracy just to aggravate you.  Aslain was sitting around with nothing but time on his hands, so he decided to put out an already obsolete patch just to amuse himself and annoy you personally.  There certainly couldn't be any servers that Wargaming didn't update to 0.5.7 yet.... :)

• Upvote 2
Just now, 4GodNCountry said:

It was all a grand conspiracy just to aggravate you.  Aslain was sitting around with nothing but time on his hands, so he decided to put out an already obsolete patch just to amuse himself and annoy you personally.  There certainly couldn't be any servers that Wargaming didn't update to 0.5.7 yet.... :)

I knew it! Cant I put the tin foil away now? 

he puts out his releases when they are ready regardless of patches, as it turns out the NA server got the patch one day before the eu & sea servers will get theirs. Aslo the patch had been delayed twice before its release so who knew actually when wows would release it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Old_Salty said:

he puts out his releases when they are ready regardless of patches, as it turns out the NA server got the patch one day before the eu & sea servers will get theirs. Aslo the patch had been delayed twice before its release so who knew actually when wows would release it.

I agree with you, but I must say peeps who don't understand why the world don't revolve around them will need to work on educating them selves on

the fact that if you live in the U.S and are able to read what's coming in the update notes. you Know that the E.U wouldn't get the update till the 2016/23/06 hence how the E.U reads the date. so with that all said Aslain needs to decipher what WOW changed and recode it. Plus he does all this on his free time just so we can enjoy a different aspect of the game. I'm not a hater nor a judgmental person , but pull you're pants up and show some respect and patents. this was not meant for you OLD_Salty. :-)

Edited by DentSteel
  • Administrator

Patience guys, I will start doing compatible modpack once my server is updated to 0.5.7.0. 

Next time I strongly suggest to read modpack version, if it's named Aslains_WoWs_ModPack_Installer_v.5.6.1.08.exe then you are not suppose to install it on WoWs 0.5.7.0. it's for 0.5.6.1, like it's name says. I started to name my installers like that because people always installing it carelessly without paying attention, then comes here and ask questions that shouldn't be asked.