Share Aslian Mod Settnings?

Well yes. As the topic says.. I have made a nice complete settings for my World Of Tank Mod. But my friends would like to have the same as me and few others but I don't know how to share my settnings like a download or such. It would take a lot of times to just show them everything and make sure it all got to work.

So could anyone tell me how I am able to send the settings I have to them?

All info should be there, on which file to share with your friends. (The _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf), and then you give them that link, and they download the LOADINF program, download the modpack installer... and then off they go! :D

23 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

All info should be there, on which file to share with your friends. (The _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf), and then you give them that link, and they download the LOADINF program, download the modpack installer... and then off they go! :D

Well Okaay. I will see

I ran the thing and it wanted to install a new ? I put it a new folder but there is just folder? Is it not possible to make it a installer? :S

Edited by Siickest

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf is in World of Tanks folder.

Give that to your friends. Give the LOADINF link to them. Assuming they already have the modpack installer, they should:

Run the LOADINF program.

Click to load the installer, select the newest one they have.

Click to load the inf, and select the one from you.

Click to run the installer, and they'll have YOUR selections, already pre-selected in the installer :)

3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf is in World of Tanks folder.

Give that to your friends. Give the LOADINF link to them. Assuming they already have the modpack installer, they should:

Run the LOADINF program.

Click to load the installer, select the newest one they have.

Click to load the inf, and select the one from you.

Click to run the installer, and they'll have YOUR selections, already pre-selected in the installer :)

I am not able to do my own installer with my settnings to send to them?