Enemy have Red Outline despite Colour Blind chosen

Hi, I am colour blind and can't seem to set the enemy to Blue despite setting Colour blind in-game and setting Green v Violet (CB) as the Colour scheme?

I have done a clean install and cleared Aslain & Game caches I am using Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.3.9.16_93.

I don't remember needing to edit .xc files previously, so what else can I do to make the enemy visible?

Without more info, it's really hard to say what is causing this.

Default Icons were causing some issues in the past, so try to use other ones, if you do use those.

If you are using different keyboard layouts (Asian / French / Russian / etc.), you can try to revert to English while running the installer.

If you can, please post your logs (as per this thread http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/ ), so people can investigate more.

Osric, I am colorblind as well so I put a lot of effort into making the game playable for myself.  Here is what to do...

Oh and by the way,  I like to have my enemy outlined in bright pink it seems to work better for me.

First Run the installer and choose 'Allied Silhouettes'

1zqc7c2.jpg

After the install is done.  Open explorer and navigate to your res-mods folder as below...

2z53pk0.jpg

Next you need to edit the rgb value for <enemyhighlight>

2n1sw3.jpg

After you save the file and launch the game you should be good to go.   Ask me anything else about colorblind and I will try to help.

• Upvote 2
  • Administrator

Hi, I am colour blind and can't seem to set the enemy to Blue despite setting Colour blind in-game and setting Green v Violet (CB) as the Colour scheme?

I have done a clean install and cleared Aslain & Game caches I am using Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.3.9.16_93.

I don't remember needing to edit .xc files previously, so what else can I do to make the enemy visible?

found the cause, its because you installed allied silluhetes mod. i improved it in the .17, get latest installer or dont install this mod.