No Player Panels at all working since update.

Have the same, I guess 'Black citadel' mod is responsible for that.   Once this mod only was disabled, I have team panels again.

EDIT: seems all mod from the same section sharing hub_lib.swf file have this issue.

Edited by celeb2k

Same thing here.

The only one that will show panels is the one by DeceasedDaisy. If i use any others, nothing shows up at all.

I also unchecked everything and tried to log in with just "some" of the panels and WOWS gets stuck at the login screen.

Log zip included..

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Wulfgarn
14 hours ago, Wulfgarn said:

I also unchecked everything and tried to log in with just "some" of the panels and WOWS gets stuck at the login screen.

This isn't the way to "uninstall" the ModPack to see if it is causing the problems you are having..

The quickest way to launch the game without any mods is to use the "safe mode" that is accessed by clicking on the arrow next to the "Play" button on the WOWS launcher.  If you game still doesn't start, you can run the WGCheck tool linked below to check for file integrity of the game client.

http://dl-support.wargaming.net/wot/ru/wgcheck/WGCheck_EN.zip