Hakabase ship icons

I am having an issue. It is not a big deal to me. The in game  Players panel does not show up. (even if selected in controls) It is there on game / battle start screen. I was just wondering if the Hakabase "Ships Contour Icons has been updated for the Aslain mod pack? I came across this on the WOWS forum regarding Hakabase.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/63514-mod0581-hakabase-ship-icons-with-hp-bar-v303-pack/

Show that it was updated to --V3.03 compatible with 0.5.8.1, updated anti-mirror files , support HP display, updated Krasny Krym data as of 20160713 and also states the  Following :

Hakabase ; Notice: HP bar will conflict with all modified hud_lib.swf (included in UI pack and compass mod usually). since I don't program That is all Greek to me( no offense to anyone from Greece.)

Any insight would be helpful as that I had the Hakabase Selected with the HP bar now I don't have players panel in battle screen. Going to try to remove it today as I was tired yesterday.

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Seabee
to add log zip if needed

I use the Hakabase icons and haven't had this problem.  I don't use any of the hub_lib.swf mods whereas you are installing trap sense.  Those should have been fixed to be compatible already though.  I suspect that the custom battle loading screen is conflicting.  Good news though, there is a newer ModPack than you used with those log files.  Trying downloading and installing that and see if your problem still exists.  If so, please start a new thread in the Issues & Bugs forum and we will help you figure it out.  Be sure to include your .zip file again. 

• Upvote 1