XVM not loading / Player panel not changed

Hey Guys,

Whenever I load a game I do not see stats loading and yes, I have gone to XVM's site several times over the past few days to try activating stats. Whenever I load a game I get this error:ccpNl.jpg

And the panels have not changed from the default:

http://puu.sh/ccpTb.jpg

Although you will notice that in the above screenshot my minimap has some of the XVM settings but not the draw distance square that I select. All other mods in the modpack install fine except for Locastan's team health bar. I have reinstalled several times using the clean install and cache wipe checkboxes and I have even attempted to uninstall and reinstall world of tanks completely. I have tried installing the modpack as administrator with no luck. Maybe this is something someone has seen before? I installed the first few modpacks of 9.3 and they worked fine, when I attempted to update I ran into this problem.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

could not reproduce this on my laptop :(

tell more about your windows version and used locales.

if possible pack up your resmods folder and attach.

That did it! When you said locales used I had an idea and I changed my Windows system locale from Japanese to English(United States) and it worked. I used to install your modpack all the time with Japanese or Korean locale so something might have changed recently? Anyway thanks for the tips and thanks for the modpack!

• Upvote 1