Fury issues

There's some minor issues with the new Fury premium package. The tank and the crew are using name placeholders in the garage (I guess they are missing from a list of some sort), and it's also missing the contour icon. I assume these things are already known...

Pix would help to prove your point a little bit more and icons (of any sorts) are linked to mods not being updated to tanks added by WG.

Aslain is currently not available much (until like the 20th of October), so he has little chance to update his stuff, let alone other people's things.

If it's not much more than an esthetic issue, then you'd prolly be better off just wating a couple of days and see how things can be adjusted.

It's not really an "issue" or a "bug", in my book.

Pix would help to prove your point a little bit more and icons (of any sorts) are linked to mods not being updated to tanks added by WG.

Aslain is currently not available much (until like the 20th of October), so he has little chance to update his stuff, let alone other people's things.

If it's not much more than an esthetic issue, then you'd prolly be better off just wating a couple of days and see how things can be adjusted.

It's not really an "issue" or a "bug", in my book.

The names were fixed but the icon is still stock. Pic attached. It's not a big deal at all.

shot_001.jpg

Yea, I was more concerned about the crew thing anyway; but since it's fixed now.. =P

Thx for the pic anyway.

Aslain's icons will be updated when he get's back to poland (~2 days), I guess.

Haven't used .18 yet but last info I've seen was that he doesn't have the software with him, to do it on his travels.

So, will come soon. =)